This term we have been learning about The Great Fire of London, here are some key facts we have learnt:
* The fire started on Saturday 2nd of September 1666
* the fire lasted for four days.
* they used leather buckets and water squirts to try and put the fire out.
* There were no fire engines or fire alarms in 1666
* they used the church bells to warn people about the fire.
Click on the link or copy the web address to play a game about The Great Fire of London
Year 2 Blog
Welcome to Year 2 blog.